Thursday, March 20, 2008

6th birthday

I always doesnt have enuf sleep every Saturday since I go home directly from work. Darn, how do u define Valenzuela traffic? Ask me. ;)

I was planning to get some sleep when I arrived but just right after I rang the doorbell, my mom told me that we have to go to my cuz'z daughter's 6th birthday party in Greenhills. How can that be sooo.. I just came nearby Greenhills and then the party was just there! Sana lang naghintay na lang ako dun dba?

So I just got a lil nap but never went to sleep(how's that?) and was about to continue my sleep while on the road, but of course, Amber bugged me again ;)

Photobucket
on our way

Photobucket
anti and me

The party was held in Jollibee near Virra mall. Whew, that was a long time when I got there, even if it's just near the office. I remembered talking to a friend butch about my problems, hay, those were the days...

Photobucket
amber wasn't in the mood at that time, I dunno if she just don't know her cuzins but she's mataray at that time. She just enjoyed playing on her own.

Photobucket
Kiana's 6th birthday

Photobucket
cuzin Ate Normita, their daughter, Keith, her husband minus the birthday girl

Photobucket

me and cuz

Photobucket

our circle
Photobucket
amber busy with...
Photobucket
these..

Photobucket
got it mom!
Photobucket
syempre kasama ako!
Photobucket
amber's fave
Photobucket
amber didn't join her cousins for some reason, maybe she didn't like them? LOL
Photobucket
ate normita, the birthday girl Kianna and Jollibee
Photobucket

Photobucket
sabi ni amber, "mami o, laki buntot ni jollibee!"
Photobucket
badtrip na ang bata

No comments: