Tuesday, March 4, 2008

bonded

Whenever you talk to a smart people, you know that whether your reason is valid, they'll find ways to prove you're wrong. I suck when going to the office and work cuz when my shift starts, no one can disturb me..unless..you chat me online.

I always forgot calling home to talk to my daughter and whenever I do, Amber doesn't wanna talk to me, whether she's busy playing or watching tv or she was just pissed on me.

me: hello baby???
amber: ayoko sa yo!!!
me: bakit `nak, may kaaway ka `be?
amber: ayaw ko sa yo!! di mo ko inaalagaan, lagi mo na lang kinakausap si kuya sweetie ayaw ko na sa`yo, i hate you!!!!
I was shocked that my 4 year old daughter can say those things. tsk tsk. Too intelligent for me, I couldn't say anything to defend myself. She's right. Now, I need to give her what she always wants. TIME.

When I knocked home, she ignored me, she went upstairs and never talked to me. Of course, I know my daughter, so I brought suhol just to make sure. ;-). And brought new story books to read. Now, she's talkin.. hihihi.

Photobucket

Photobucket
she's kulit na

Photobucket
bebear

...and we played some stuffs on my phone by adding frames

Photobucket
babe

Photobucket
me

Photobucket
piglet-amber's favorite pillow

Photobucket



...and my treat?? sm playroom. been a long time since amber went here, and she enjoyed too much

Photobucket
playing with barney

Photobucket
"bat mo inagaw barney ko ha!!!"-amber

Photobucket
di umubra taray mo `nak!

Photobucket
amber knew how to do it unlike before

Photobucket
cutie baby sliding ;)

Photobucket
cooking up-her favorite game

Photobucket
shopping around

Photobucket
playing guitar

Photobucket
bebe ko di na kasya, laki laki na

Photobucket
kuleeeet

Photobucket
playing with others

Photobucket
"mamiii!!!, uod ba to?"-amber

before amber was too afraid to cross this bridge, but now...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
amber just love it

..at home..

Photobucket
minnie mouse and bear(i forgot the name, sorry babe)


ang pangungulit ni Ambo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
show me your tongue

Photobucket
with bed buds

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
reading a book-amber's hobby

...ang pangungulit...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
lovely

The following morning, we planned to have a swimming upstairs, amber woke up early

Photobucket

Photobucket
and my baby's still makulit in the morning

swimming time

Photobucket
sexy

Photobucket
sa duyan


Photobucket

Photobucket
puti ng baby ko a

Photobucket
dalaga na??

Photobucket
NOT!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
dalaga na nga!!!

Photobucket
ano yun!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
hot chick :)

Photobucket
lookin for me?

Photobucket
oops censored :P

Photobucket
with her tita joy

after that, for some reason, amber got mad at me. She's always like that. Masungit. And She walked out on me.

Photobucket

..but after that, she's the sweetest and makes kulit again ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
imitating me with my headband

Photobucket
with her titas


Photobucket
playing with her camera phone ;) fakeee


Photobucket
mom, amber and tita cristy















No comments: