Sunday, February 10, 2008

cebu trip

finally...(sorry for the late post..been busy ;))


DAY1: Arrival
I was too frustrated cuz I thot I won't be able to get a tix in Cebu. O yeah, the ticket that we got wasn't on a seat sale. But I was planning to fly in Cebu alone.

Photobucket
at cebu pac's office

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
my e-ticket. yihiiiiii

I was still cuddling the idea when Jan told me that he was planning to go there as well. I was surprised that he was from Cebu! niceeey. At least I'm gonna fly there with someone who knew the place.

Then all of a sudden, the plan was changed. Dennis wanted to come as well. Then the following day, Oblax and Aimee wanted to come too. OMG! change of plans :)

O well, I wanted to go there cuz I haven't been there, that's one thing. I also wanna be there because it's sinulog and I haven't seen the event yet. Nonetheless, I wanna see who the hell is my "girlfriend".

I wasn't in love with her and I was just showing her the coolest approach that she could get. For me, I dont care a bit, I just wanted to talk to sum1 else, and that's it.

Her name is Hanz. I've seen her pic. She's cute but I wasn't really attracted to her. I don't wanna talk to her anymore the first time I heard her voice. Too strong accent. And I hate it.

I was too busy and excited 2 days before the flight and I prepared everything already, changed my bag from this one to that one. heller, that was just Cebu, golly. I wasn't even thinking about her, basta I told myself if we clicked, then we clicked, if not, I'll just spend my guddam 5 days there with my friends.

After shift, Dennis and I went home just to rest for a couple of hours and then we planned to meet at SM Makati. Arrgh, I just got 2 hours sleep that time. But I wasn't sleepy at all.

Our flight was at 5:40pm but we arrived there before 5! whoa. di naman kami excited :). Dennis went to the office of Cebu Pac to process his previous refund and me waiting outside before checking in.

Photobucket

sitting in front of the check in area, Manila Intl Airport

Photobucket

oops we're on :)



Photobucket



dennis and me waiting for the flight.. haba pa oras `pre

Photobucket

Photobucket
got the tix?? here it is..

Photobucket
travel tax.. i wonder where it goes?

Photobucket

intay pa tayo tso`

Photobucket

we are bound to ^^^

Photobucket
it's time to fly...

Photobucket

Photobucket

lil planes

o...kami naman :P

Photobucket
oo ako nga!!




Photobucket



dennis

Photobucket
o yeah!

Photobucket
bro, cute ka a

Photobucket
unfortunately, we were seated at the back of the plane.. that's fine.. as long as we can see the clouds err..

Photobucket
boyfriend???

Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket


emo?

Photobucket



Photobucket
another cebu pac plane just arrived

Photobucket
oh, baggage

Photobucket

..and we're getting ready to fly




first time to fly using cebu pac, and you can compare the plane. it's smaller. seats are narrow and no food on the plane.. ok na sana cuz they're flight isn't late. hmm well, there's a lotta room from improvement.




Photobucket



seat shit?




Photobucket



and since we were seated at the back, here's the view of the plane inside




sam & sweet
born to travel




Photobucket



lubog na araw, di pa ba aalis??




....and it's time to fly...

Photobucket

Photobucket

bilis sa runway amf

Photobucket
leaving manila for 5 days... buh bye

Photobucket

and we're off to go

hmmmmmmmm.....




dennis and i were too facinated taking pictures of our so-called "heaven",when we caught this lil creature who happened to be our angelic guide.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
hmmmmmmmm... where???

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
hmmm...angel's gotta fly with us.

Photobucket


...and that was a random shot by dennis. when we reviewed it, we had the same reaction. whoa. that's an angel. kinilabutan kami.

we arrived in cebu after 45mins. as usual, im always pasaway at the plane. FA told everyone not to turn on the cellphone unless we were adviced to do so. Foine, I just turned my phone on =). We were too excited especially when they turned the lights off to view Cebu at night. I just caught a glare on my cam but it's blurry. Sobrang layo.


Photobucket


Photobucket

arriving at the airport

Photobucket
miss the plane? nah! not nemore, where in cebu!

Photobucket
eirrporttt

We arrived at Mactan-Cebu Intl Airport way on time and as we waited for our baggage to come, I was a bit excited cuz I knew sweetie was there already and waiting for us. I called her and she said she saw me already. Fawk. I looked around and saw a lil someone waiving her hands. O there, she's there.. tsk tsk.

I approached Dennis and told her that sweetie was there. I felt a bit of nervousness. What do you expect? Parang eyeball lang to. Shetness.

Dennis and I walked towards her. And she was just there. Hay. She didnt even look at me. Aba. Me too!. We walked and looked for a cab cuz we're gonna wait for Jan to arrive. Their flight is at 8:30 so they will arrive at 10pm.(their flight was late)

We went to Marina mall and we noticed that Cebu was just like a lil Manila. It's actually the same but much cleaner. We ate at Tong's. Forgot the whole name of the restaurant but it's a buffet type just like Kamayan. But of course, you don't need to ask.It is much cheaper. We got the buffet for P180/person. Not bad.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the buffet table, Again,, I'm too hungry at that time. hehe.

Photobucket

ok, here's my plate. luv the oysters and lechon kawali. yum yum

Photobucket
our first ever pic with dennis :)

Photobucket
hihiya ka sweet? ako rin e!


It was raining hard before we finished the dinner. And we decided to stay at Ayala Center Cebu to sip some coffee and wait for Jan's group there. We were advised that their flight was delayed and they will arrive in Cebu by 10:30pm.

There were lotsa Korean people there as well just like in Makati. They just mushroomed all over the metro. I noticed, people in Cebu are so friendly. They always post their smile even if you are just strangers. Too bad, I dunno how to speak the dialect and I dont understand a word their saying.

That was the first time I spoke with her. And we were too shy exchanging glances and words and up to now, I don't remember the whole conversation. Parang puro " ha, hmmm, ano, kasii...wala lang.." Until Jan's group arrived.

Of course, we were soo excited that we don't wanna rest and take the night out again. O yeah, we're not tired. We went to Jan's house in Ramos and that's where we stayed when we were in Cebu.

The house is a property of Jan's grandparents. Phew, they were all successful. Two of his uncle were in Rome already and part of the catholic church. Grandfather is a doctor with whom, Jan said, cured Lucio Tan, who else and no other doctors could do. His aunts were vice president of PNB, working in some insurance company and the other one I guess was a wife of a former Cebu councilor. We actually fooled Jan.."e kaw Jan, ano ka?" lols. proudly, he's a QA analyst. tsk tsk. And so we were told. :P

I wasnt able to take a picture of the whole house because we were too busy goin out. hihi sorry..


Photobucket
this is on the left side of the house. There's a voip phone so we fooled around and called Verizon. Prod sim??? hihi. dennis and jan, checking out photo albums

Photobucket
old ceiling

Photobucket
how can anyone be so proud with a family with 2 archbishop uncles.. hmm


Photobucket


Photobucket
hmmm.. achievement


Photobucket
old lil grandfather's clock

Photobucket
sto. nino is all over the place..

It's actually a big house and there were lotsa rooms that we could find. Actually, I lost count. There were too many. And the rooms were big. There's also a mini chapel inside the house. Jan said that his two uncle usually conducted the mass there when they visited Cebu.

After leaving our things there, we decided to go out and eat. Ok. First stop. Larsian.

It's a huge barbeque place in Cebu, well, yeah, it's huge and you can't find anything like that in Manila. And fawkin barbeque is sooo cheap. Very cheap that we were fed at P160 something and we feasted out already.


Photobucket
larsian. This is in front of the plaza(enlighten me!!) and just near a big hospital(forgot the name)


Photobucket
(sorry full of orbs =)) they said this was once an open place without roofs :P, but now the place is well covered with guards hanging out the whole place.

Photobucket
fond of eating

Photobucket
yummy(blurry nga lang)


Photobucket
puso`. different pronunciation heehee.. this is a lil rice on hmm is that banana leaves??

Photobucket
aimee: which is which.. grabeeeeeeeehh sarappp!!!

Photobucket
face to face on a different bench..

sweetie is just soo maalaga and explained everything to us..to me. i don't understand the language and people there were just conversing in Bisaya. I don't understand. Puro lang ako ha ng ha. ;) and sweetie just didnt mind explaining everything to me and translating everything that I wanted to the vendors.(how shu weeet ;))

And the night is not over. REALLY not over yet. Since Jan's tito provided us transpo, (Jan's the driver), we went to Paseo. Not the Paseo that we used to know in Makati.

It's actually one of too many hangout places in Cebu. I like it `cuz Dj's played not too corny RnB, not too horny techno, but a combination or both, hiphop, trance and modern mixes. My friends were too tired already and seemed that beer drinking wasn't on air. But for me, I just wanted beer. I was too thirsty.

That night was my first night to hold Hanz's hands. Hanz who??? Not because of an alcohol effect but it's darker and more discreet as we get more close as time goes by.

@paseo1
oops, not too close

@paseo2
told ya, we're not close...

Photobucket
aimz, dennis and jan.. happeee???

Photobucket
danz floor on the background, but hey guys, gising!!!

Photobucket
(sorry dennis, para kay jan to) kamay mo Jan, o!




And we were just soo tired that night but we had a lot of fun. We went home right after. And oh, I received my first kiss with her that night. shuwitt ;)

DAY 2: ADVENTURES LANG :p
I woke up early as expected even though I drank the most number of beers last night. Hmmm, of course. I was too maingay when I woke them up. I dont care. I just didn't want to have our day be wasted just because we're all in bed.



Photobucket
dennis and jan

Photobucket

Photobucket
aimz and dennis


ampotaaaa gicing!!!


Sweetie arrived home and akala ko, we're just gonna chat or what not. Aba, she's like them..

Photobucket


haaay...


i can't do anything but to take pics na lang ;)


Photobucket


after a while, they woke up and had free breakfast(again) with Jan's titas. They were so friendly and chatted with us and recommended some places to visit. We planned to visit Basilica de Sto. Nino that morning.

And oh, while on the road, they actually oriented us about the places we passed by like the oldest street in the country, Colon St.(thanks sweet ;)).

Too hot when we got off the van, we went towards the church walking slowly. Daming tao.

Photobucket

Basilica de Sto. Nino.


inside the church..(sorry blurry and orby..)

Photobucket
altar full of ninos


Photobucket
bamboo organ, cebu style

Photobucket
nice nice nice nice very nice ceiling

Photobucket
church chandelier

Photobucket
devotees wanted to touch Sto. Nino

Photobucket

At the back of the church, there's this niceeey fountain..

Photobucket

statues salutes the fiesta banderitas :)

random pics...

Photobucket

baloons??? bebe amber i miss you

Photobucket


Photobucket

let's pray and wish..

I dunno what religion I am into, but I go to church once in a while. I don't know how to pray the rosary and I don't memorize prayers that said too many times. Hay, I wasn't used to do those things since I studied for 6 years in a christian school. Binyag lang ata ang nangyaring catholic sa buong buhay ko e. And yeah, I used to go near the priest to eat the lil ostya(just pronounce it, i dunno how to spell, amf!) when invited or when i'm curious about how they do it. I usually imitate people when they eat it, they have their hands go above each other to accept that lil biscuit and say amen and do the sign of the cross. hmm, parang for me, it's an adventure. masubukan nga.
When we were in the church, there's this part of the mass that you have to hold hands with strangers standing beside you and sing together. Right after you say Boyfriends, couples and girlfriends used to kiss each other on the lips(I used to do that with my ex-hubby). But it turned out funny when absent-minded me was bugged by sweetie and ask me to hold her hand. Ok fine. Then the priest announced that we say peace to everyone. I wasn't dissapointed but a bit ;), cuz sweetie just said her peace to everyone and ako yata ang huling sinabihan. amf. I thot she'l kiss me, it's like kish be with you. and say her i love you's.. hindi pala.

After that, we went at the back of the church, and in my own lil history. I am proud to say I was there. I've seen it. I haven't touched it but I am near it. What else....

Photobucket

Photobucket

magellan's cross.. :)


ganda pala nun..

some random pics while we're there...

Photobucket
candle vendor

Photobucket
us..

Photobucket
sweetie and me

Photobucket
sammy naman o, pose ng pose

Photobucket
famous guitars


Photobucket
walking, amf amf, sarap mgshopping

after that, Jan's titas treated us to Cafe Laguna, in Ayala Center. Foodie were great.. soo great, and libre pa kaya great.. :)


Photobucket
entrance

Photobucket
crispy kangkong

Photobucket

sinigang

Photobucket
lil serving of rice


Photobucket
fave crispy pata

Photobucket



kare kare

Photobucket
beef caldereta

Photobucket
iced tea shake

haay kakabusog..

at night, sweetie and i went out together away from the group. they wanted massage. i didnt want it. We're walking through tiangge and everything and waited for her brother to join us. While waiting for Andi, it was like a very simple getting to know each other. wee, me i want ;)


Photobucket
san carlos university at night- is it just like ateneo? or ust? or what not?

Photobucket
yeah, feast of baby jesus

Photobucket
me and cutie

Photobucket

Photobucket
tshirt printing, niceeyy. havent got it tho ;)

Photobucket
henna for free with a cutie guy, me i like

Photobucket
chinese? hmm im a goddess ;)

Photobucket
hers

we followed the group at Banilad Town Center while they're having coffee at Bo's coffee shop.

Photobucket
sam milby at home and aimz checkin out pics on the cam

They wanted to go gimik at Vudu but they said it's full packed already. so we went on diff place like, uhmmm Formo. yeeeha, just like embassy super club here at The Fort, then place is what you called the goddess of all the clubbers.. hihi. nice place, and nice thing about it is that we got in for free. again.


Photobucket

Photobucket
wer's the beer? bat hot sauce yan

Photobucket
dennis and aimz


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



scenic formo tables, ahhmm beers please!!!




Photobucket



sorry dunno how to adjust settings on my cam. danz floor

after that, we planned to go bar hopping pa. we went to Club Pump, freak, total opposite of Formo. I can see all bisaya all over ;) and those peeps were jologs. arrgh.


random pics again of US inside the room:




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



adik sa sarili




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket
bolder tatty

Photobucket

Photobucket

who the hell!!!!(hint: hawig sha ni sam milby) hihihi

we also went to this i-forgot-the-name bar and go gimik

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
friendships

Photobucket
what did u get sammy? kape yan a.

Photobucket
;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
laki butas ilong a


jan, sobrang chubby ka na amf

Photobucket

Photobucket

looks soo freakin gay

Photobucket
solostar

DAY 3: Gimik all night!!!


There's this gimikan named Loft in IT park(am i right?) and this bar is soo cool. Unfortunately, it's soo fully packed so we just hang out with Jan's cuzz at Mocha Blends. And from there, everything is on the house. ahmm I meant free. Don't ever fuckin show your wallets and ur dead. :)

Photobucket
loft

Photobucket
at mocha blends

Photobucket
friend ko, si pareng jose

Photobucket

Photobucket
this Jan's cuzz has a big crush with the real Sam Milby, so there, si Sam Wilby pinagtripan

Photobucket
cge away kayo!

Photobucket
uyy inluv :)

Photobucket
type kita Sam, sino type mo?

Photobucket
possessive o!

Photobucket

Photobucket
who's the prettiest?

...and everything happened before sinulog ;) ;) ;) kaya pa gumising nyan...

DAY4: Sinulog

and the road show begins...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



i was too amazed that this road show started as early as 5am from the church and finished at night time. whew, that was waaaaaaay too long parade. and when you come out on the road. darn, expect your fat ass to sweat. here are some slides of the show:




whew, the parade is soo colorful but tiring. i couldnt walk that long. so we have to go back and rest. I knew I'll get sick right away. I wasn't sweating, which is not normal. so i went back to manila sick. no more details ;)
i'll definitely come back. that's for sure. lotsa places that i wanna visit pa and the thing is. i always have a reason to come back. sweetie.

No comments: