Sunday, February 10, 2008

new haircut: love it/hate it!

I always wear the same long hair that grew over the years without trimming. I wasn't a fan of any beauty parlors so I asked my mom to trim it. Ayaw! Asar. So I always planned to have a hair cut, pero di naman lagi natutuloy.

Then one time, we went to the mall. Amber's with mom, Joy will have her face done and I was alone walking and shopping in the mall. BORING. So I decided to do the haircut na.

I went to different haircut experts(ewwwwwwww) inside the mall, pero sumasakit na paa ko, I haven't decided yet. Basta, I just wanna rest and I wasn't feeling like eating. So there, sabi ko, bahala na. I went inside David's and instructed them on how I wanted my hair to be done.

Photobucket



Photobucket
do i look irritated?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

irritable: this is how short it was, waaaaa

Photobucket


contradicting amf

i asked the haircutter(whatever!) to have it cut like a v shape. The gay even showed me how short it was. Too bad, when it's done, I wasn't even convinced. I hate it..I looked soo bata when I am aged! arrrgh!!!

I borrowed Amber's pony tails and clips and Amber got mad at me =). She caught me choosing those cute clips that she likes. Ayun nagalit. So I got some when she's sleeping na. hihihi. Naughty me.

But Im starting to love it when I go to work. I don't care if I wear something corporate and I have cutie pony's on my hair. I luv playing with it. just that...

Photobucket
baby amber complained about my hair, she said "mami, ibalik mo ang hair mo!!!" how can i baby?

Photobucket
bawal sa yosihan ang bata

Photobucket

Photobucket
kala ko ba ayaw mo ng hair mo. hmmft

Photobucket
with eggie and jordan

Photobucket
talking to sweetie

Photobucket
butterfly on my hair..ipit ni amber

Photobucket
my i

Photobucket

Photobucket
pissed

Photobucket

Photobucket
tired

Photobucket
joeboy and me

Photobucket
me, eggie and joebs

Photobucket
ipit ni amber, hihihi

Photobucket

Photobucket
happy na..

...my tomboy look

Photobucket

Photobucket
workin my ass

Photobucket
work ba talaga??! ur blogging man!

o yeah..im starting to love this hair na.. ;)


No comments: