Tuesday, January 8, 2008

tonkatsu reviewed!

I dunno why I was craving for tonkatsu. Is it the egg or the chops of pork.. hmm. I visited 3 restaurants and these are all I got...

TERIYAKI BOY

I always find their tonkatsu bland and unsalty. But I always find myself there whenever I'm craving for tonkatsu. Tboy is my starter :) Thea and I ate at their branch in Medical City. Although, I forgot to take pictures of my tonkatsu(fawk, we were starving that time), I had the background and interiors taken care of.. too jappy..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

alright,, next time Il take pics of my tonkatsu.. :)

SUSHI-YA
located at the lower ground floor in the Megamall, this restaurant is a real jappy with conservative style. Their tonkatsu is soo tasty, you won't mind eating without a kikkoman. :P. Egg's raw and add up just right after the hot rice and meat is set up.

Photobucket

Photobucket
nice...

their interiors is soo good as well, big lightings, not too jappy as tboy

Photobucket

Photobucket


YOSHINOYA

i like their gyudon but that time, I ordered tonkatsu..again.. :) soo tasty. I like it better than tboy. Or maybe because I's hungry??? hungry din naman ako sa tboy a. Egg's cooked just right.

Photobucket
place it here pls..

Photobucket

Photobucket
meat soo tasty




No comments: