Wednesday, January 2, 2008

terrible and not a happy new year

As I've mentioned on my wishlist, my predictions were quite true. I was soo happy when I arrived in the office because Eggie and I were full.
But my happiness didn't last long because I heard that Kim and Jc received the same e-mail inviting them for a final interview. and me?? as expected, I haven't received one. Yeah, I expected it already since Glenda's the one who do the interview, but hell I don't care about it, masakit pala. :(
I went outside with eggie and smoke. Di ko pala kaya. Hanggang ngayung sinusulat ko to, masakit shit. Hindi ko matanggap na hindi marunong magpronounce ng english at bulol ang makakasama sa final interview and not me. I am saying this because I know that i deserve the position waaaay better than them. Pero wala. Sorry na lang ako. shit sorry na lang ako. putangina.

No comments: