Saturday, December 29, 2007

barasoain church

When we attended Rocel's wedding, I promised myself I'll take picture of Barasoain church. I've been there once, before with my ex-husband and took vows. LOL. fawk, that was a long time ago, 5 years when we were still boyfriends and girlfriends.
And I was back the 2nd time around, to the well-know church on the late ten peso bill. And still, the nostalgic, historical effect of the church were there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barasoain church..so proud, even without the cat

Photobucket

historical facts

Photobucket

Photobucket

all saints

Photobucket

inside the church, the altar..

Photobucket

the ceiling..looks like a cross

Photobucket

was padre damaso here?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

historical events include aguinaldo had it as a residential place, drafting of Malolos constitution and the inauguration of the first phil. republic.

Photobucket

i found an old frame inside the church showing what the church had before.

No comments: