Monday, December 24, 2007

barney

I asked my officemates to go to Mall of Asia after taking our doubleshift last Friday. We were about to go to the carnival near the mall. Yippeee, we were too excited.

But heck! I received a text message from Ato that he got 2 free complimentary tickets to the Barney show. Shoot! We planned of watching it the following day which was then December 22, Sunday. My plan was from work, I'll head to the condo to sleep then I'll go to Valenzuela the next day. But Ato just changed all my plans.

I was lucky cuz when I called Joy, they were still at Pasay City and was taking their lunch. They just got from the airport as they dropped Dad for a Korean trip.

I asked Joy to buy clothes for Amber and fix her. At 4 in the afternoon, they were in the lobby of Tektite already. Eggie and I waited for them and brought Amber to the office. Amber was soo cute in pants and a pink blouse and my officemates stopped working just to greet and kiss my daughter. THey love her..

Amber and I went down to meet Ato then we went to Megamall to ride a cab and headed off to Araneta for the Barney show. The father and daughter just bonded together. ;)

Photobucket



as they walked through many people in the mall

Photobucket

one of Amber's fave..mascot!

Photobucket

with daddy waiting for a cab

Photobucket

inside the cab

Photobucket

traffic?! darn

Photobucket

at the gateway mall

Photobucket

buying the tix

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dinner at KFC

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

inside Araneta. dami dami tao

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sweet!!!

No comments: