Monday, December 24, 2007

released!!!

I was scheduled December 21 to get my passport and on that morning, fawk!! I was still at the office working. I hurriedly finished my job and logged out and prepared to get out of the office.

I thought I'm gonna be late to get my passport but the lady guard told me that all the passports will be released at 4pm. Alright, so I went home and slept for 3 hours then went back to DFA.

Golly!!, it was the most unorganized government system I've seen. Since it's holiday season and DFA employees were having their christmas party, some guards and 3 other personnels were present attending hundreds of people who were eager to get their passport at an earliest time, and that included me.

They got photocopies of the receipt and it's senseless. Then they wanted to get the original copies of receipt because they said they'll look for our passports inside. Foine. We gave them the receipts.

Photobucket

before I gave them my receipt, just to be sure...

Photobucket

line starts here...
Photobucket

o my goshh...tsk tsk..

Photobucket

no system at all!!


Photobucket

at last!! my renewed machine readable passport ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

ready to travel.. uhmm, cebu first then next stop...taipeii!!!

No comments: