Sunday, December 30, 2007

digicam

we went to SM Marilao yesterday just to unwind. Ate and Amber followed us then from a christening they attended in Bulacan. Then I decided I need a new digital camera. Coolness, we have a lot of cameras to choose from but I fell in love with this Kodak Camera. Of course, Kodak Easyshare M853 is a good buy for P14,995.75. What a treat.

Photobucket

on the display. fawk, this is how I'll pay it monthly.

Photobucket

it gives an 8.2 mp. niceee

Photobucket

what made it special is I can personalize it called gmask. i was about to buy a white digicam but i changed my mind because of the color. i always wanted a silver one. but how come this is black?! it's soo decent i couldnt resist buying.

Photobucket

luv it ;)

our first pic using it, they just couldnt stop me on putting this here. nah, joy wanted to edit it haha