Sunday, December 16, 2007

xmas card

When I got home last Saturday, though still sleepy at that time, I had to attend to my daughter first. We finished the Barney's puzzle which Amber can do it on her own.

She also showed me the christmas card that she made as her assignment where she got a star ;). That was soo pretty. Then she suggested, "Mommy, gagawan ko rin ng card si daddy!!" she just said excitedly.

So I asked her to get her crayons and I'll prepare a paper for her.

Then, while sitting on my lap, she started drawing using her colors. I guided her spelling out some letters and I swear, that's the most beautiful card I've seen in my life. =)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

busy on her christmas present for her dad =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i just outlined the christmas tree and the gifts, she colored it. Amber drew the circles, my baby's sooo talented =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
inside the card, amber wrote, Merry Christmas Daddy love Amber

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
guess what? she borrowed my phone and Amber said she'll take a picture. This didn't focus the whole card but Amber did a good job on taking a pix of this one. =)

No comments: