Saturday, December 29, 2007

triple shift!!

I took my tripple shift that ended yesterday. whew, i dont like what happened. I was too sleepy and I only got an hour and a half sleep for 3 days. ewww. sakit sa ulo. and it didnt give me any good effect at all. I just hope that everything will be ok...

Photobucket

reaally working

Photobucket

adik?

Photobucket

the office

Photobucket

while slacking

Photobucket

jordan tulog

Photobucket

Photobucket

went out to get sum cofi

Photobucket

ortigas xmas tree

Photobucket

i went to sm to buy wedding gift.. one way to make myself awake

Photobucket

in the elevator going to the 4th. L-R: elaine, junel, dennis and me

Photobucket

fawk, read the zahir and it took me a long time to finish it, darn

Photobucket

took orient square bldg pic

Photobucket

Photobucket

went to shakey's for dinner and ate bunch of lunch

Photobucket

emong tulog

Photobucket

on my way to hell..tomboy look

Photobucket

is this hell?
Photobucket
waiting for the devil

No comments: